09 May Okanagan Grape Muffins
The light, fluffy cake is complemented by the crisp, clean, intense grape flavour from the grapes. ENJOY!
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 medium eggs (well beaten)
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1½ cups BC Grapes
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Line muffin tins with paper cups.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the centre.
- Add buttermilk, beaten egg and melted butter. Stir until ingredients are just combined. Lightly fold in grapes.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown on top. Cool in pan.
Makes 12 muffins.