10 May Okanagan Grape & Apple Salad
- 2 stalks celery cut into ¼” slices
- 1 large Granny Smith apple cut into cubes
- 1 cup BC Grapes
- ¼ cup dried apricots cut into quarters
- 2 Tbsp. sliced almonds
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. apple juice or apple cider
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toast almonds in small pan with a little oil.
- In a medium size bowl combine the celery slices, apple cubes, grapes and apricots.
- Stir in mayonnaise and apple juice until well mixed.
- Season to taste. Cover, refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve on bed of lettuce leaves or in small salad bowls.
- Top with toasted almonds.