09 May Grape Yogurt Pops
Add grapes or a combination of your favorites. Low fat or fat-free yogurt will freeze faster than regular yogurt.
- 2 cups (500 mL) vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup (250mL) fresh or frozen Okanagan Coronation grapes
- ½ cup banana slices, strawberries, or raspberries
- 2-4 tbsp. (30mL-60mL) honey
- In blender, purée yogurt and fruit until smooth.
- Sweeten with honey to taste.
- Pour mixture into a shallow container and freeze 30 minutes.
- Transfer to blender and blend for 1 minute.
- Pour slushy mixture into Popsicle molds or ice cube trays; insert sticks when mixture is half frozen.