10 May Fresh Fruit Salsa/Salad
Try this delicious salsa with grilled chicken, meat or fish. If you cut the fruit into ½ inch (1 cm) cubes, this salsa makes a tasty dessert.
- 1 cup (250mL) Okanagan Coronation grapes, halved
- ½ cup (125 mL) chopped honeydew melon
- ½ cup (125 mL) chopped fresh pineapple
- ½ cup (125 mL) chopped Granny Smith apples
- ¼ cup (50 mL) peach nectar
- 1 Tbsp. chopped mint
- mint leaves for garnish
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients except mint leaves.
- Marinate for 1 hour.
Serve over grilled chicken, meat or fish and garnish with mint leaves.
Makes 2½ cups (625 mL)